"giddy with delight to see that TAG was a prominent theme - either as the hallmark subject or referenced heavily in the materials."
It is exciting to see TAGteach taking on a life of its own as more and more people are having success with the approach and are spreading the word. We are really proud of the high caliber TAGteachers that are leaders in their field and presenters at these conferences.
Here is a list of the presentations that involved TAGteach:
1. Devising Innovative Treatment Modalities for 0.1 Geriatric Giraffe: The Synergistic Effect of a Team Training Program At the Oakland Zoo's Giraffe Facility
by Amy Phelps & Lisa Clifton-Bumpass, Oakland Zoo
2. A Dog Trainer On Leash at the Zoo, Building the Bridge Between a Zoo's Training Program and Dog Training
by Lisa Clifton-Bumpass, A Step Beyond
1. Karen Pryor Academy and the Veterinary Profession: Making the Collaboration Click, by Laura Monaco Torelli, Karen Pryor Academy Julie Shaw, Purdue University and Karen Pryor Academy and John Ciribassi DVM, Dipl. ACVB, Chicagoland Veterinary Behavior Consultants.
2.TAG - That's It! Using What We Know As Animal Trainers to be Better People Trainers, by Jody Ambrose, Training Made Simple
3. Advanced Training, Poultry in Motion by Terry Ryan, Legacy Canine Behavior and Training
1. Fixing Broken Horses Through Operant Conditioning Training Programs, By Elizabeth Abram, The Oakland Zoo